Topdrill is proud to announce it has achieved triple ISO accreditation of ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001.
Topdrill underwent the ISO review in 2023. Having the third-party accreditation provides clients and suppliers with assurance that Topdrill systems are fit for purpose and meet regulatory compliance.
Topdrill has a well-embedded quality system with management and document control, as well as a structured foundation for improving how the organisation operates. This accreditation allows Topdrill to highlight to clients the high level of its internal quality management, environmental and health and safety standards.
The ISO triple accreditation includes
|Quality Management System 9001
|• Provides a framework for managing Topdrill’s quality process.
• Based on eight quality management principles:
- Customer focus
- Engagement of people
- Process approach
- Systematic approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
|• A management system standard for Topdrill’s environmental management.
• Framework for ensuring environmental regulatory compliance.
• Increased leadership, involvement and engagement of employees.
• Greater stakeholder confidence
|Health and Safety 45001
|• Internationally recognised management system.
• Provides a framework to enable Topdrill to provide a safe and healthy workplace by preventing work related injuries and accidents.
• Ensures Topdrill can meet regulatory compliance.
Topdrill will continue to execute these management practices within its drilling and programs to ensure a strong and consistent focus on safety and quality.